Team

Team

Monday, November 16, 2015

If you want to see different results, do things differently!

If you want to see different results do things differently.  

So it has almost been a year since I've last blogged but when I started this blog I started it with intentions to journal my journey. What wind up happening is I got so caught up in the journey that I didn't have time to focus on sharing it with the world. Now that I have everything kind of organized in my mind I am ready. Since I have started this journey I have lost over 53 pounds doing 21 day fix 21 day fix extreme and drinking shakeology every single day. Of course I had my ups and downs. This year they were moments of weakness moments where I just want to eat a big fat burger and some fries moments of binging moments of putting myself together and getting back on track moments of not feeling like working out moments of depression, and like everybody I had my highs and my lows. For the past couple of months I have been feeling amazing! I felt like wow I was able to fit into a size 12 jacket that I had not fit into in over nine years, that's two years before I had my son. I was able to fit into a suit that I hadn't worn since 2004. This made me feel great. Then I had a moment of realization. I went on a team retreat with my beachbody team lead well legacy, we had the most amazing time when I saw the pictures from that retreat I realized, I wasn't there yet. I know I wasn't at my goal yet at all. I'm just shy of 170 pounds and my goal is 140 but in my mind I just feel so much better than what I saw in those pictures. Reality set in for me and it gave me a big fat slap in the face. I realized I got work to do.


 Yeah I can fit into a size 12 jacket, yes I fit in my old suit but that is not my goal. I have ultimate goals that I want to reach and if I came this far I know I can get to my goal. With 2016 just around the corner I start this week with the new mindset. Loving myself at every level on the way to my goal, not being so hard on myself if I look extra bloated in a photo, and using those pictures and how I felt as motivation to keep going. You know how they say if you want different results you got to do something different. So starting today I woke up at 5 AM in the morning and I am not a morning person. That's what I used to say and now I am telling myself I am a morning person. I look forward to waking up each and every day to make my life everything I ever wanted it to be, everything I've ever dreamed of. I'm going to wake up every day and pray, meditate, exercise, goalsetting and even work my business for a couple of minutes. I know doing this will help me dramatically.  I have two children and a husband and as you all know life can get in the way. I was a person who woke up at 7 AM rushed my kids to school in time for breakfast. Came home worked my business, worked out played with my kids or if I got called into work the day rushed by even quicker.  I didn't get to do anything. Getting up at 5 AM I realize I can really really set up my day. I can do all those things I wanted to do for my kids like make breakfast in the morning, workout, go take a shower and blow out my hair, maybe even do my makeup, make time for God re-adjust-my vision board and so much more. Another thing that I will be doing differently is consistently blogging as a journal. I will blogg once to twice a week. One on Monday and possibly one on Fridays. So I can share my ups and downs and struggles with the hopes that it might inspire or help somebody else out there who can relate to what resistance and procrastination feel like. In the end I think we all want to feel a little bit amazing! Why not start first thing in the morning?




No comments:

Post a Comment